Wednesday, October 26, 2016

As a Muslim I always feel proud to be a servant of the Almighty Lord

As a Muslim I always feel proud to be a servant of the Almighty Lord cause I know My Lord WHO has created me, created the sun, the moon, galaxies, billions of stars, the vast universe and the thingr as The Holy Quran said as "as you know or know not" , I always feel proud to be one of HIS creation. I love HIM, Honor Him, Dedicate my life if I need for HIM cause HE has the full right on my cause HE has Created me and LOVE me. I love you, my Lord. HE has created me so nice, given beautiful hands, strong legts to stand up strongly, givens a sweet heart to love others, powerful eyes to see what I need.................................how can I count??!! As my Great Lord said in the Holy Quran than "Try to count your Lord's blessings, if you can !!" So I love to give a great Thanks to my great Creator only..

No comments:

Post a Comment